Tuesday 28 August 2012

WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING



Well I'll tell you what I've been doing. I've been pulling my hair out trying to sort this home!!! We moved from a 3 bed house to a 3 bed bungalow. Now me been me thought it be fine I'll get everything in and it will look fine. Well no it did not! Then I started looking at things we have around here and thinking do I really need this and do I need that. So things have gone to the tip, free cycle or the charity shop. I do feel better now that things are looking clearer here, I suffer from depression have done for a number of years and it was really getting me down. Now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel .


Lisa xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh there's nothing like a good clear out to make you feel better, I can't abide clutter but saying that I'm sooo messy which makes everywhere look cluttered, haha. Have a happy day, Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We too had too much stuff after moving i argued with myself for 4 weeks trying to make it work but in the end got rid of a lot of stuff some went to charity and some was sold at auction. the house looks so much better and i have stopped worrying about it and feel so much better

    Hope you feel the same when you declutter it really is cathartic!

    ReplyDelete