Sunday 22 February 2015

Goodbye Fashion world and i miss my cupboard

Well i have finally done it I am now free from the hands of fashion world .It has taken me a year of paying £96 a month. I feel so much better i will be ringing tomorrow now it is at zero and close it down.It feels a weight of me.Even thought i have other things to pay this was really getting to me as i could see the end was near in the last few months.When i payed the last payment i was so giddy.

When we lived at the coast we had this massive cupboard in the kitchen this is half of it . The storage was amazing .The top was full of tins and bottles etc. at the bottom one half had me plates, bowls etc the other half was toilet rolls .clothes liquid.I could stock up really well. Where i am now is so different i have no storage like this. Hope i find something like this in our next home.

Lisa xx

5 comments:

  1. It's good to be free of an obligation like that. You will find other storage solutions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex your so right been free from it ,am looking for storage but the home is so small and narrow .There only so much i can do in the rental. Were hoping to move back to the coast and fine something a little bit bigger.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you close out a credit card, you credit score goes down. I love that huge cabinet. And, I love built-ins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there thanks for leaving a comment , its a catalogue i'm closing down.It was a fab cupboard.
      Lisa x

      Delete
  4. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete